WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! DOXA Sub 750t Military Professional - EXCLUSIVE 1 of only 20 in the world!

UP FOR SALE is my Doxa Sub 750T Military Professional. This is one of an ultra-limited edition of 20 - possibly one of Doxa's most exclusive pieces. They don't show up for sale often. I hate to part with it, but it’s been on the winder for months, and it needs to be on someone’s wrist.

It is in great shape with only the lightest rubbing of the PVD on the edges, and some very miniscule hairline scratches on the bracelet.

Case: PVD coated solid stainless steel (316L)
Diameter: 44.70 mm (excluding crown)
Height: 14.00 mm
Crown: Stainless steel screw-down at 3 o'clock
Crystal: Anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal (3mm) thick
Caseback: stainless steel screw-back engraved with limited edition number.
Bezel: unidirectional with engraved US Navy maximum no decompression limit times in feet
Movement: high grade 25 jewel self-winding Swiss made movement with hacking seconds. 28,800 beats per hour, 42 hours of power reserve; based on the ETA 2824, decorated by DOXA.
Water resistant to a depth of 750 meters (2460 feet).
Hand assembled in Switzerland.
Anti-Shock Incabloc shock protection
Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, quick set date at 3 o’clock
Hands: are a replica of Doxa's 1969 hands featuring DOXA's "dwarf" hour hand and orange minute hand.
Bracelet: PVD coated solid stainless steel. Faithful replica of the original DOXA SUB, updated with wetsuit extension, and 21 mm end pieces.

It comes complete with aluminum “SCUBA” presentation tube, extra links, warranty card, and screwdriver. I’ll accept payment by Paypal with a confirmed address only. SOLD at $1,950.00, which includes Paypal fees and EXPRESS MAIL ( USPS overnight ) with full insurance within CONUS. AND I'll throw in a new, unorn and unmounted 750t rubber strap! Please PM with questions or other details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts