WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED TO $1500. SEE POST #2 FOR SOME BETTER, DAYLIGHT PICS. Guys, here's another one that's very hard for me to sell but if the truth be told I never wear it - so I'll move it on to fund something else. Here's my absolutely stunning, basically mint, Doxa Sub 750T Searambler with Doxa tube, screwdriver/tool, card, spare links, foam inserts. This watch has barely a mark on it anywhere but I'll call it 95% to be conservative, the clasp has a few hairlines, even the polished top edge of the bezel (which is well known as a scratch magnet) is barely touched - it really is a 95%+ watch. It functions exactly as it should - time setting, date changing, winding, bezel rotation are all perfect. It has zero known issues whatsoever and works flawlessly. I name tag and date all my sales for complete transparency and have a ton of deals on here behind me. As you can see I set the watch, took the pics with tags and I've listed the watch all within 30 mins or so. I'm a long term legal resident here in Florida, and a long term member here on WUS. I will only accept Paypal and ship to the verified, confirmed address. I choose the buyer and only ship with insurance and delivery confirmation. Some guys have pm'd me previously about buying this watch but unfortunately I cleaned out all my pm's which is why I reserve the right to choose the buyer. If you're reading this sales thread you probably already know the watch but you may not know that there is known to be only a maximum of 107 of these watches in existence. It's otherwise been said that there is maybe between 100 and 107 of them ever made. Study all the pics below and you'll see how clean this one is. The numbers match between the card and case back - 194/5000. Inclusive of Paypal fees and insured shipping in the conus only my price is $1500 obro. I can ship Thursday or Friday. NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE AS THEY WILL BE IGNORED.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guys, here's a few more pics taken just now in better lighting. I've tried to capture the hairlines in the pics in their worst, most over pronounced way, they are much less noticeable in reality.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some inquiries but nothing concrete yet. All pm's answered.

Back up to the top.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Friday pm bump. All pm's replied to. Still up for grabs.

I can ship Saturday, pay tonight and have it likely by Tuesday in Conus only.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saturday morning bump.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump with price drop to $1600 inclusive of Paypal fees and shipping in conus only.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for Sunday am.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To the top.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Potential buyer has disappeared - back up to the top for Monday morning.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump, to the top.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tuesday morning bump.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump for reasonable offers. I can't ship on Wednesday but can definitely ship Thursday.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Weds bump.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thursday morning bump to the top.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thursday evening bump.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump with a price reduction. Now $1550 fully inclusive of Paypal and insured shipping in conus only.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sunday bump.

·
Registered