1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm confused… Maybe it's just me BUT….

Follow this link:

THE DOXA SUB1500T Project AWARE edition 2

On THAT page you can see price of $2090.00, shipping included. NOW "click" on "pre-order." HERE is says price is $990 deposit, plus $1200 balance(?), plus $25 shipping for $2215 total. To complicate matters even MORE…. If you read down on the above link, it says:

The new Project Aware II will be available in a limited edition of 300 pieces and can be ordered starting August 2014 for $2,090.00 instead of $2490.00. The new model is now in stock and ship.
Order here:

So is the watch available NOW? When you click on "order here" above it actually brings up a form for a DOXA SUB1200T Project Aware II for $1990 plus $35 shipping.

SO……
1. What's the price for a DOXA 1500T Project Aware II?
2. Is it in stock NOW or is it to be delivered in October 2014?

THANKS!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So yeah I tried the chat feature on doxa's website and got no response. Will try email next. Was hopeful someone from doxa would chime in here. Are y'all able to see the differences in price for this watch on doxa's website?

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Amazing I didn't know this watch was available I love this color ! DOXA SUB1500T Project AWARE 2 is now on my save watch funds list.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I emailed them yesterday with the same question! They respond today that the "free shipping" was in error but since I had notified them I would get free shipping. Supposedly the webmaster was notified and the free shipping part was to be removed...

As for the $2,190 price ($990 deposit + $1,200 balance) when you try to order vs the $2,090 shown on the webpage, they failed to answer that. But I just went to the Doxa webpage and it has been corrected to $990 deposit +$1,100 balance due... So the final price now is the $2,090 + $25 shipping.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I emailed them yesterday with the same question! They respond today that the "free shipping" was in error but since I had notified them I would get free shipping. Supposedly the webmaster was notified and the free shipping part was to be removed...

As for the $2,190 price ($990 deposit + $1,200 balance) when you try to order vs the $2,090 shown on the webpage, they failed to answer that. But I just went to the Doxa webpage and it has been corrected to $990 deposit +$1,100 balance due... So the final price now is the $2,090 + $25 shipping.
I got a different price from chat on website. Looks like the price will go up next month so order now . Not sure when the Doxa 1500 Aware will be ready to ship.

1,024 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for all the confusion, the preorder price for the SUB1500T Project Aware II is $2090.00 plus $25.00 shipping. There are some mistakes on the order form that confused all of us!

Cheers,
Customer Care
DOXA Watches

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for all the confusion, the preorder price for the SUB1500T Project Aware II is $2090.00 plus $25.00 shipping. There are some mistakes on the order form that confused all of us!

Cheers,
Customer Care
DOXA Watches
It says on the Doxa website that it is in stock:

The new Project Aware II will be available in a limited edition of 300 pieces and can be ordered starting August 2014 for The new model is now in stock and shipping. Order here:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts