WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
1,023 Posts
:-!Hi Guys!:-!

To order the Patches and T-Shirts, yes, I said T-Shirts! Use paypal, our paypal address is: [email protected]

In the comments box just specify what you are ordering and how many. Read what Jim said above about pricing on the patches.

T-Shirts are $19.90, if you guys can wait until they arrive in the US(2 to 3 weeks), shipping is $7.00. If you want them right now, shiped from Europe 48 hours after ordering, shipping is $20.00.

Shipping on patches, I am still working on that. I'll let you know when I know:-!

Cheers,
Andy

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hi Andy, daft question I know but if I get 2 will the postage be $7 or $14

Simon

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Ok a dumb question??

I want to make sure the shipping would be for my whole order.

2 T’s at 19.00 = 38.00
2 patches one at 10.00 and the other at 6.00
Shipping 20.00

Total order = 74.00

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
T-shirts.....it's about freakin' time!:-d:-d

As soon as I recharge my PayPal account, I'll grab a shirt and a few more patches.

T-shirts....it's about freakin' time!:-d:-d

As soon as I recharge my PayP

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Guys,

I'm not sure if these are the T-Shirt or not. Andy set me one a while ago, but I'm going to give it to our Mick when I go back to Ireland next month. Really crap photo, but it has the Doxa Book title on it. Maybe it's a rare special. I don't know....hmmmmm, our Mick or ebay? :)

Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
Is there a black shirt with orange lettering t-shirt available?

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Guys,

I'm not sure if these are the T-Shirt or not. Andy set me one a while ago, but I'm going to give it to our Mick when I go back to Ireland next month. Really crap photo, but it has the Doxa Book title on it. Maybe it's a rare special. I don't know....hmmmmm, our Mick or ebay? :)

Pete
Pete, is there anything printed on the back? I heard a rumor that the Jenny fish surrounded by the bezel, is printed on the back of the shirt. Quite like it's printed on the back of the book.

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
It would have been a nice gesture by Doxa to slip one of these patches in the box with the watch that you spend a lot of money on.I don't care I ordered the patch and shirt and the T.Graph.I must have some Doxa buying Disease.

***************************************************************************************
Reply by DOXA S.A.
***************************************************************************************

Hi Joe, in fact we started doing this when the T-shirts became available in April, this has unfortunately caused a major problem with the US customs, that every watch was held back and delayed for days by them, so we decided to stop this and ship them separately. So even, if we wanted to, you wont be happy, having your watch delayed for a week or 2 because of a T-shirt.

The background for the problem, althogh absolutely unacceptable for DOXA, is the totally different harmonized codes of watches and fabrics and 2 different customs processes

DOXA S.A.

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Hi All!

The T-Shirts are on their way to me. As soon as they get in I'll post a few pics:-!

Cheers,
Andy

P.S.
Patches are $10.00 for the first, and $6.00 for each additional patch in the same order.
Andy,

Have you figured out the price for shipping yet? I want to PayPal you for two patches and a shirt, but don't know exactly how much to send.

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Thanks Andy, looking forward to seeing the pics (and ordering a couple!).

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hi Andy ... please post all the info again for ordering the T-Shirts and Patches ... just to make sure all info is clear and up to date. I still am confused on the T-Shirt costs ... $19.90 or $19.00 ....

Thanks

·
14,572 Posts
I will add a link to my ultimate Pre-order sticky as soon as I have all the pertinent information. T-Shirts are $19.90 as posted above by Doxa S.A.

************************************************** *************************************
Reply by DOXA S.A.

************************************************** *************************************

Hi Malyel, I am awfully sorry, the price is actually $19.90 and I apologize for my typo. If you decide to order, then the T-shirt is $19.00 only for you and everyone on the forum. 90 cents is not a lot of money but can make the diference

DOXA S.A.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts