WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Well, after a long period of saving, drifting between two Omega's I finally did it. I called up the FAD and purchased the 2201.50.

I was almost speechless after putting it on. The FAD had already sized it for my tiny 7 inch wrist and it was awesome. It fits better than any other watch I've owned. I almost thought I wasn't wearing anything, until reality hit me again and I gazed upon this beauty on my wrist.

Thank you Father John, the FAD, and the WUS Omega Forum!

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Smart move and great looking PO :-!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Enjoy your new PO it looks hot yeah!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I really love this watch. I bought a 20mm mesh band for it at the same time. I can't wait to try that as well:-!

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Congratulations, Mike!

That's a beauty. :-!

Fr. John†

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
What a beauty. This has been a really happy week for watch enthusiasts. The black PO is a modern classic. Enjoy it!

Regards,
Eric

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think many of us owe Father John a huge round of applause for turning us to that FAD ..I know I am forever grateful !

Thank you Father John for your "work" done here at WUS !

cdr

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am beginning to suspect Father John is actually employed by Omega, heh.

OP: Nice nick! KINGU GAAAAAAAINNAAAA

And speaking of dreams, just got word on the company bonus for this year so I'm kicking off the search for a Galaxy Express 999 Speedy Pro!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Enron,

That's cool you picked up on the nick name. But hey, I didn't know there was a Reiji Matsumoto - 999 Speedy! That's awesome! Good luck hunting. You gotta post pics when you get it.

King Gainer

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to the PO brotherhood! |>

mike.

·
Sinn Moderator
9,824 Posts
Congratulations, Mike! Your new PO is one mighty fine looking watch. If I were to get another Omega it would likely be the PO and would for sure come from our FAD. Wear it in good health! Cheers, Bill P.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts