I am looking at this in the next couple of weeks when the shop confirms it's in. I really cannot wait to see it in the flesh, so much so I even made a list of reason why it might be my gada watch...
- Sapphire front and back both with AR.
- Screw down crown
- Micro crown guards
- Resistant to; water (200m), shock, magnetism and low-pressure.
- Sellita is easily serviceable.
- Sinn decorated and regulated with claimed improved power reserve and operating within COSC accuracy.
- 20mm lugs
- Sinn H-Link or Fine-link bracelets
- Day / Date
- Countdown bezel
- White face softens the sporty asthetic
- Beautiful partnership of German precision engineering and Swiss watch making
Is it just me or do us watch nerds really do have a problem...