WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post for me everyone but a member for a long time, more of a voyeur I guess!

My friend is looking to buy his first watch and wants to spend no more than £200.

After me sending him countless images of watches, he has found the style he likes, something similar to this:

I was wondering if you guys had any advances on this as a watch? Difficult to get hold of now this one but apparently orient are bringing out a similar watch to this soon so this is why it is out of stock in quite a few places.

Just looking to see if you guys can bring anything else to our attention in this price bracket?
Essentially: in looks: silver bezel, white or off white dial, small date, leather strap
Automatic
No numerals, he quite likes the pointed tapering marks that are on the above orient.

Thanks in advance gents!

Apparently I can't yet post pics, so for reference it is orient model CER24005W

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
71,512 Posts
The very watch I was going to suggest you look at before I read all your thread. While the Orient is well below your budget level it punches way above its weight so for once you get a heck of a lot more than you pay for. Orient aren't very fast at supplying new stock and it's a popular watch so it shows as sold out a lot.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Orient Bambino, Symphony.
Seiko SNKL41, SNKL23, SNX111.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Orient Bambino, Symphony.
Seiko SNKL41, SNKL23, SNX111.
Does anyone have any pics or the orient symphony on the wrist? Its such a cheap price on line... I have seen it on eBay for £61???!?!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Does anyone have any pics or the orient symphony on the wrist? Its such a cheap price on line... I have seen it on eBay for £61???!?!

It is not an expensive watch, but it is highly regarded on this forum. Personally, I prefer the look of the Orient Symphony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts