WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered mine about 6-7 weeks ago direct from the factory, received it today. It was really hard to get a sense of how I would feel about it without actually seeing one in person and wearing it. Would it feel too heavy, look too clunky on my <7" wrist, be uncomfortable or difficult to operate? I'm happy to say, so far I love it. The quality and machining is just incredible. With a little adjustment I got a perfect, comfortable fit and the aesthetics are just stunning IMO.
Watch Hand Analog watch Gesture Clock
Arm Human body Body jewelry Sleeve Gesture

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Congratulations!! Looks very nice in your pics. I have two of the bracelets and I agree it is hard to pull the trigger at first but once you see and hold them it makes all the difference. The quality and durability are unmistakable. Nicely done!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One thing I've noticed now that I've worn it a bit is that the color is slightly different from my DS30. You can't really tell in the photos, but in under most lighting the bracelet appears to be a warmer color and also it has slightly more of a matte finish. Not necessarily a negative, but I would have expected them to match.

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Looks awesome in those photos. If I had held onto mine a little longer I would've sourced one as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How was your experience with the shipping/delivery when ordering it straight from Damasko? did you run into any issues or delays with customs?
The Damasko site is a bit basic, but it was easy to place my order. They tell you up front that there is a 4 week delay between placing an order and shipment. They did not charge me until the bracelet was ready for shipment and in my case it took more like 7 weeks. I emailed them after 5 weeks or so and they replied promptly saying there were delays because the clasp parts were help up at hardening. When they informed me that the bracelet was ready I paid through Paypal and received my bracelet here in Connecticut, USA about 48 hours after payment. It came in a nice leather pouch with 2 extra links and a quality Torx driver to remove/install the links.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts