WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I've had the strap and buckle for almost 2 months I just got around to taking pictures tonight. Hope this helps for anyone on the fence about purchasing this combo. I purchased both the strap and buckle through Ofrei and was fortunate to get everything in under 2 weeks. The total was around $330 if I recall correctly. Hope these help!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory Metal
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Wrist Strap Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory
Yellow
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

·
Registered
646 Posts
looks really great, also on my list... which keeps getting longer! Buying a speedy is crazy, the watch is just the start, then comes the army of straps that match so well with it :O

·
Registered
9 Posts
That looks really good. I've got the DSOTM and really enjoy the strap. I'm doing a lot of office work so my strap is constantly bumping and scratching against the desk. My Seamaster 600M on steel scratches a lot during this all. I haven't seen any scratches on the ceramic buckle yet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just double checked the total cost and my total was $376 (for any interested parties). Unfortunately the ceramic buckle seems to be consistently back ordered. As far as this strap fitting other watches it's an OE fit on the 9300 Speedmaster as the dimensions are identical to the DSOTM. I have heard of others taking material off of the width of the strap to fit a standard 3750 etc. I'm not quite sure if it will fit on a SM300, although I'm now inclined to try throwing it on mine!

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
When I can finally choose between the steel or Ti SM300 I will put either the black or new blue strap on it. Really nice strap :)
Can't speak to the SM300 but I will say I was very disappointed that the DSOTM strap didn't fit well on the AT Annual Calendar. Considering that they are both 21 mm I thought they would fit great but the strap rubbed against the case and didn't turn down all the way.

·
Registered
12,396 Posts
Oh, thats a shame. When I choose which watch I shall ask the boutique to try a DSOTM strap before I commit to buying.

Can't speak to the SM300 but I will say I was very disappointed that the DSOTM strap didn't fit well on the AT Annual Calendar. Considering that they are both 21 mm I thought they would fit great but the strap rubbed against the case and didn't turn down all the way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts