WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think the writing on the Rolex Ring lock just isn't visible enough.
I hope that Rolex will rethink this design error in judgement and produce a newer model with large bolder writing, preferably in red.
After all, if you got it, flaunt it! ;)

ORIGINAL GAS ESCAPE VALVE
RING LOCK SYSTEM
You know it makes sense

si

·
Registered
976 Posts
I posted in the other post. I was not posting just to bash the watch. I think it is a cool watch but I do not like the writing. I wonder if you could take the metal ring and turn it upside down. I guess it is like the Rolls Royce Phantom. Very nice car the the front is butt ugly to me.

I like Rolex. I would love to own one of the all time classic Subs. I do not have the money to do that right now but I will one day.

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys - i'm just trying to have a bit of fun here - humour me

I never want to see it changed - I love it as it is - the fact some people hate it, further endears it to me - but if you did change it, what would you do - me, I'd go Red, or maybe magenta ;-)

s

·
Registered
618 Posts
I LOVE it!!! If I could even scrape up that much free cash in a year I'd DEFINITELY buy one! Someday......I'd have to not go on a yearly vacation for 4 years to buy one now though. Just can't do it!!!;-)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I would buy one if I had to money, so if anyone wants to put some serious cash in my PayPal account, PM me and I'll give you my account name. :thanks:thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts