WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, there aren't too many wrist shots out there showing what it actually looks like. And those that are, it looks like it was being worn by a girl or a prepubescent male - looks HUGE! So, I thought I would start a thread to show what it actually looks like. Please also include your wrist size with the pic for reference.

7.1" flat wrist on Isofrane (taken in the mirror which is why it looks funky):

onwrist.jpg

Premium Member
Well, there are plenty of pics and threads out there, both on this and the diver forum......but I'll play...

7.5" wrist on a yellow ISO.......47 year old leftie, 6'4" 245.....so I have been thru puberty

image.jpeg

Registered
What's the lug to lug -size on this, if I may ask?
From Gnomon:

The newly design 300m water resistant stainless steel case measure 42mm case without the crown, has a lug to lug length of 49mm, and a height of about 11.8mm, with a lug width of 22mm. The curved lugs helps in the ergonomics of the case making it extremely comfortable on all wrist sizes.

Premium Member
Got my yellow rubber from Isofran.....Borealis make a great rubber band, but not in yellow...

Reactions: oso2276

Registered
Great strap option above.

Jim

Reactions: Buellrider

Registered
Just received #40...
Must say it's growing on me. The more i see it the more i like it. Especially the yellow accents. I only would have liked the date better on 6.

Registered
I like that the date doesn't interfere with legibility. It there basically only if you need it.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts