WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have several winders which are "irregular" and got a good deal on them. I am offering them at a reasonable price and have used the winder myself and it works absolutely great. The motor is quiet and the timing keeps my watches wound and always on time. I have personally used it on my Seiko Kinetic, Oris Automatic and Fortis watches. There is just a minor cosmetic issue with the finish and it can be easily repaired by sanding / lacquer or would look almost just as great without. A fine piece of furniture and accessory for your winder.

Features:
* Dual Watch Winding Turntable
* Ultra Quiet Motor
* Beautiful Black Lacquer Finish on Veneer
* Faux Interior Lining - Looks Very Nice & Soft on Watches
* Pull out drawer with divider for watches or other jewelry
* Felt Lined Bottom - To prevent scratching your furniture
* Automatic Bi-Directional Rotation With "Delay & Repeat" Functionality ***Most important feature of this winder is that it rotates at 8 RPM to accommodate for most uni/bi directional watches. The 30 minute delay also keeps your watch from damages by over winding***

I am confident in the value and quality of this winder regardless of the irregular blemish. The winder is a nice size and accommodates for many size watches, the picture referenced has a 56 mm Watch with a more average size 42 mm watch in it. The drawer also fits many watches and jewelry. The winder comes with a 110v or 240v power supply.

I have a limited supply of these and am offering them at $55 Shipped in the 48 contiguous states. Please let me know if you want it shipped elsewhere. This is a great deal!
I offer shipping in the US and Canada. If you are international, please contact me and I will definitely try to work it out. I prefer to ship by UPS/FED-EX but may work with USPS as well.

I want to offer these items risk free so you may return the winder within 14 days of delivery for a replacement or refund*.

You may send a PM or email to me at jubei951 at gmail.com

**Refund will be given if the winder is returned in original condition & I am notified within 14 days of delivery. All original packaging and accessories must be returned or a 20% restocking fee would be charged. In the event your winder does not work or is damaged, I will choose to repair or replace the item at my discretion. Return shipping fees are buyer's responsibility.**

****Watches In the pictures are NOT included****
http://picasaweb.google.com/jubei951/WatchWinder?authkey=dJHAxcEHO-E

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi,
I am interested in ordering one. Shipping is to Canada with a tracking number. Please email me a PayPal invoice for payment.
Thank you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Pls see your PM

·
Registered
251 Posts
Bought one. Exactly as described. However, I found that the gentle slope of the turntable was not sufficient to reliably turn the rotor of my Rolex Datejust. Some rotations seemed to have an effect, but it was unpredictable, making it impossible to calculate a consistent daily routine that would keep the watch wound but not risk over-winding it.

Bradley

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the input Bradley, you can PM or email me with any problems.

Still have a few left. Take em up WUS, thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Do these units run on batteries as well as AC power?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Hi, I bought two of your winders a few months ago and neither of them works very well. I have put four watches through them and they are never properly wound when I check, even a day or two later. Check your PayPal account for a payment of $135 from [email protected]. What do you propose to do?

Thanks.

Lee Alcott

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have the same problem with mine. I think basically the watches are too horizontal for the rotor to move. If you put something smallish (say a book or something) under the back the winder leans forward enough to let the watches work.

Tom

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys,

Sorry I have been out of town. Please check your emails for responses regarding the problems you are having.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
You have not responded to my e-mail about the 2 bum ones I bought. See post from lalcott. I tossed them in the garbage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts