WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow watch Lovers, I'm more active at Omega section but also wants to own a Rolex one day. I happen to passed by at the Rolex section and they have enough variety of SS sports Rolex. I didn't check so much at the price as I wasn't planning to Buy but can honestly say that it was cheaper than the UK retail price. But then again UK will charge You custom so not sure if it's ideal. Here's a group of pictures I've snap... I hope I'm not violating any WUS Rules by sharing this...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
414 Posts
Just breaking my heart seeing that Hulk with the bezel misaligned by some customer. Sales people.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
256 Posts
That is an absolutely cracking selection. Reminds me of my ad window 18 months ago in the uk! Now sadly my ADs window would probably have the bottom row of watches only!!!

·
Banned
404 Posts
Nice to see them side by side, thanks for posting. Those watches together can easily buy a house!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I myself couldn't believe that there's so much selection there... The 3 Subs from Hulk to no date were all present. If I just didn't spend too much at my holiday😂😂😂.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27,042 Posts
You guys are easy to please! I was at my local AD this week and they have 5 or 6 full cases of sport models, plus another 3 or 4 of datejusts and the like. I should have snapped some pics to get the drool running :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
You guys are easy to please! I was at my local AD this week and they have 5 or 6 full cases of sport models, plus another 3 or 4 of datejusts and the like. I should have snapped some pics to get the drool running :)
Can I ask where you are based? Us uk guys are starved of sports models

·
Registered
27,042 Posts
Can I ask where you are based? Us uk guys are starved of sports models

Minneapolis, Minnesota, I'll take some pics and post them next time I stop in. If I had to estimate, I'd say they stock at least 100 sport models and 50 others, and that's just the rolex display!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts