WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this watch back in 2000 and it is my favorite by far. I'll probably never spend as much on a watch again but I really feel I have gotten my money's worth out of it (and it's held it's value well.) It's different enough to attract attention yet subdued and classy (if I may say so.) People compare this brand's style to Franck Muller- it's not as high end as Franck Muller, but taking the price out of the equation, I prefer Dubey & Schaldenbrand- it's just more my style (not that have much of that but...) It was my only watch for many years and it was showing it's age so I sent it to their authorized repair service here in Europe (Atelier Suche.) They did a great job on it- it's good as new. I'm not sure how they were able to shine the case up to like-new condition since it's rhodium plated but it looks great. The service wasn't cheap but hopefully it'll be good for another few years. Glad to have it back safe and sound.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
I like them too, even though I don't own one they are a very "classy "watch...I've seen some with nicely decorated movements too.
Congrats...|>..|>..|>..|>

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
That is a beautiful watch, wear it in the best of health. Some day a D&S Sonnerie will be on my wrist.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Like yours and the other one too. I love different shapes like that. Very interesting color palate.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Wow that has definitely struck a cord with me... I've never heard of this company and apparently need to research!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts