WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I'll put on the bracelets ... today it ws the zulus & natos :-!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
No debates. The orange second hand makes the watch truly outstanding. Is that a mod from Kobold? I gotta get that watch!!

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup - It's the second hand from the SMG-1. I think all you have to do is ask them to switch it out, and they will.

BTW - there's a steal of a deal on a ti SEAL on the Private Seller's board right now! great condition and price!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Looks great Liz!
I could not resist. My EX dueling Sopranos.:-(
As for a rhyme. They were identical but I had to sell them to get the more practical Tactical.:-d Love you shots Liz! Enjoy, Troy

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tony Soprano never did a whole lot for me (guess it was the wonderful way he treated his wife ....) but I really love those soarway Divers in polished Ti :p

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Tony Soprano never did a whole lot for me (guess it was the wonderful way he treated his wife ....) but I really love those soarway Divers in polished Ti :p
He was certainly not my hero in any way but the show was fun to watch.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I loved the photos. I really like the orange band. Where can I get your bands. The second hand modification changes the look of your Seal. I am going to change mine out as well. Then I will add the orange band. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Hey now hey now, the Darth lays claim to the only orange second hand on a Seal out there. Miss Liz's fantastic mod is a red hand.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Be Humble !

Now Ms. Liz's TWO, count them me heartys, TWO TI SEALS Rule the Kobold Forum.............:-d

They're great together Liz !

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Liz - you have to now wear one on each arm - even though they are light in TI, you have to be balanced!

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Liz - you have to now wear one on each arm - even though they are light in TI, you have to be balanced!
I.m planning a picture soon of one on each wrist !! Stay tuned b-)

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I loved the photos. I really like the orange band. Where can I get your bands. The second hand modification changes the look of your Seal. I am going to change mine out as well. Then I will add the orange band. Thanks for the pictures.
You can get these from www.westcoastime.com click on Accessories. Or www.countycomm.com

good luck

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey now hey now, the Darth lays claim to the only orange second hand on a Seal out there. Miss Liz's fantastic mod is a red hand.
You know Master Jeff - it's really more red/orange than flat red. It's a flourescent red, that's why in certain light it looks kind of orange.. :-s ...I think all I have is the hand from a SMG-1. The original owner had it switched out at Kobold.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Rookie question I know. What size strap do you order for the Seal?

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rookie question I know. What size strap do you order for the Seal?

Thanks
Matt
Matt - I use a 22mm zulu/nato for the seal. For leather straps a lot of folks use 24mm and "notch" them at the spring bar. Kobold sells you 22mm leather when you buy one of these from them. good luck!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Great thanks for the help, My Seal should be here any day now but its coming on the bracelet, it does include the rubber strap, anyone have pics of this on their seal?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts