WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Omega Speedmaster Pro, Stowa Marine 36 KS, Sinn 104
560 Posts
Looks pretty sweet! Looking at the layout I'm guessing it has a Miyota 8xxx of some flavor underneath?

What's the diameter?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
The crown position looks like it might have a handwinding 6498 movement.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One like and OINTEN replies ??? happy new year ang goodby ,,, snobby club !!

Beanerds . !

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
We have to reply?

OK. Personally, I think that is pretty darn ugly. FAT!!! That sucker's sitting up like a hockey puck on your wrist. Boring dial. Very odd rotation putting the crown and sub-seconds where they are.

You're asking us to celebrate "Germanness" about a brand that focuses on quartz, or, it looks like, uses 8000-series Miyotas. Well...there's a strong thread that "Made in Germany" is seriously weak, and gee, ya ask me from looking at DuFa's own web site and models...they're an example of the problem.

Everyone has their own interests. DuFa is rather below the radar; I'd never heard of it that I can recall, and I read this forum and quite a few blogs that would cover this price range. So if people were just going...meh, nothing terribly special...why should they say anything?

Reactions: beanerds

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have to reply?

OK. Personally, I think that is pretty darn ugly. FAT!!! That sucker's sitting up like a hockey puck on your wrist. Boring dial. Very odd rotation putting the crown and sub-seconds where they are.

You're asking us to celebrate "Germanness" about a brand that focuses on quartz, or, it looks like, uses 8000-series Miyotas. Well...there's a strong thread that "Made in Germany" is seriously weak, and gee, ya ask me from looking at DuFa's own web site and models...they're an example of the problem.

Everyone has their own interests. DuFa is rather below the radar; I'd never heard of it that I can recall, and I read this forum and quite a few blogs that would cover this price range. So if people were just going...meh, nothing terribly special...why should they say anything?
Show me your special beautiful watches ? please

Any Idea what this special watch is ?

Beanerds

·
Premium Member
7,422 Posts
Mas of course, Chinese most likely. I like it, but again, most people come here to discuss German watches. Mas would be a good choice for Dive watch, Affordable, or Public forums.
When I want to see what German watches people are wearing I go to the "WRUW" thread: Wrist shots...Germans only....let's see 'em

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but it's an interesting look that's for sure.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
One like and OINTEN replies ??? happy new year ang goodby ,,, snobby club !!
Beanerds . !
I think many of us remained silent not from snobbery but out of politeness so as to let you enjoy your watch, for talk of DuFa in the German forum is not apt to bring good feeling to an owner. The brand has been commonly discussed here, and - sad to say - DuFa appear to have no relation to Germany whatsoever.

·
Registered
10,713 Posts
Dufa is a new brand to me, hope it treats you well!

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Wear it in good health mate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts