WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to post a picture for the first time. Please excuse the quality of the photo; it was taken with a disposable underwater camera. I think it's a better pitcure of the dog than the watch.

·
Registered
629 Posts
NIce fish, nice dog...where is the DOXA? LOL...:-d

yeh - you r right. it is a bad camera. :-d I tried the disposable waterproof camera once. The images under the water came out ok as long as you keep the opject close and shoot under lots of sun.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

yeh - you r right. it is a bad camera. :-d I tried the disposable waterproof camera once. The images under the water came out ok as long as you keep the opject close and shoot under lots of sun.

Yeah it was great in theory but it really sucked. They were just to funny/bad not to post. I figured everyone would get a good laugh at them. :-d

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

This was taken with one, in about 8 feet of water on a beautiful sunny day in 1994, at Stingray Alley off Grand Cayman Island. I blew it up into an 8x10 then took a digital pic of the actual photograph!

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts