WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that the Professionale has 0-60 markings on the chapter ring near the dial. I also see that it has two crowns.

Does it have an internal rotating bezel? Or are those 0-60 marking incapable of rotation?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
On the profesionale there is not a second crown, the upper crown is a He release valve, no rating bezel on them.

Anonimos are not dive watches in the traditional sense, of having rotating bezels (although my Dino San Marco has one, but that's another story...) but they are built to withstand high ocean pressures. The Millemetri I have is good for 121 Atm, the prfoesionale 200 atm, Polluce is famed work with diving organization, etc.

Hope that helps....

·
Registered
600 Posts
I hate to admit it but I would never dive with my Pro Crono. I'd love to admire her on my wrist under water but I'm an avid cave diver and all my gear shows the abuse. When I accidentally slam my Citizen into the ladder getting back in the boat I don't scream in pain as though I've been shot. Same goes for squeezing through a pinch down in a cave. Right as I was questioning whether to wear my Ball EH Chrono cave diving in the Caymans, mainly for the lume, I saw something horrible. A guy on the boat had a less than 24 hours out of the AD submariner. He caught that baby on something, didn't know what, and scarred her so badly I couldn't even tell you. I just don't need that brand of stress looking after any of the kids while being adventurous. If I pulled a half million a year I could thrash a nine thousand dollar watch and go buy another to keep perfect. But alas I don't pull down anywhere near that much. So Citizen it is!!! That and I am addicted to the eco-drive's with the depth gauge built in. It beats the tar out of reaching for the console gauge all the time.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts