WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I'm surprised you have to ask, just look at it, it's ICE COOL. I love the DW002, I can't get my hands on a nice one but I love looking at other peoples DW002 pics. Nice find, you lucky dawg.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
002 is one of my favorites due to it's size. Keep the bezel mousturized as they are near impossible to find. $30 on that is a good deal. I seldom see them sell for less than $50 if they're in good shape. Congrats. Mine says hi.

Sent from the Office of the Reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Very VEry cool. And the differences in Fox Fire and Illuminator is likely due to the market in which the watch was released.

These are my 003's. They are a very cool chunky look.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
The difference between foxfire and illuminator is where they were released. Any G Shock that says Fox Fire is generally more sought after than the "Illuminator" models. If you look at the back plate under the module number, I would bet that your's says Japan on it.

As far as taking care of your G, there was recently a thread on this. Conditioners such as Vynalex (sp?) and other car care creams seeem to be the most used.

Here's my modded Fox Fire 002

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It says Japan M

M for made i gues:D

Damn the G in back looks nice now when its dark outside.
This old thing is growing on me, i want more!

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
"M" is the Japan facility it was made at. My Fox Fire 002 says Japan C and my Frog is a Japan K. Not sure all the Japan codes, but I know there's also an A and a Y.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Love your 002, wuyeah. Those colors go great together!

·
Registered
885 Posts
gshock133.jpg
dw-003
FOX FIRE

1 - 20 of 45 Posts