WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been eyeing a few "older" models lately and i remember my cousin telling me that he had a CASIO G SHOCK that had a BPM counter on it. His band was sponsored by CASIO back in the Philippines and ever since i got into G Shocks, he always mentions this model to me, which he owned at one point in time. One day surfing thru eBay i stumbled upon 2 DW-003 BPM's on auction. I went ahead and bid on both pieces a red version and this yellow one, low and behold i was out of town when the auction was about to close so i lost the red one by $1 USD. So i made sure i wasnt going to lose the yellow one that way either, i got lucky and the yellow didnt go for as much as the red. so here she is ... enjoy!

thanks for looking :-!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice piece! The strap looks great too.
---
im just afraid of ruining it, maybe i need to find a replacement strap that i can wear and preserve this one

That's a great G. I must have a black/red one like these somewhere, but then the Tough Label version. G'Mix means it's a Japanese market model, you've got there. Congratulations!

Cheers,

Sjors
thanks, Sjors. Its always a pleasure to know that i have a Japanese model. And now im in the hunt for that red version :)

Great looking watch and one of the strongest EL's I've seen. This one came in yellow and gold. I managed to get one of each.

View attachment 879551

Wear it in good health.
that gold looks awesome. thanks for sharing.

anyone know what size strap this watch takes? i want to preserve this original leather strap so maybe i can just put a nylon or resin for when i want to wear it

thanks!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I think a lot of straps will fit. It is a standard 16mm at the lug I think. So a huge number of Casio straps should be good to go.

Nice pickup by the way that yellow/black colur combo really stands out.

Mitch

·
Registered
142 Posts
That's a real nice one. I just got too, but the tough label and gold. Unfortunately the strap is too short so I must let it go. Since Its never been worn, I don't want to mess with it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts