WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I generaly use my watches hard, and my G shock especially hard, which means it is always on my wrist when I get to do around the house maintenance or repairs or improvements, also my work although officially an office job often consists of physical labor with exposure to cement, construction materials, heating, plumbing etc.

As a result you might have seen some of my photos of my watches in extremely dirty condition and with a lot of scratches, example:

Watch Wrist Violet Watch accessory Purple

well sometimes, just like in life, getting things dirty can create something (to me at least) beautiful and quite cool.

Some time ago I was demolishing literally a third of my house and we were redoing everything, from naked walls thru plumbing and ending in new furniture and kitchen and bathroom.

One of those days I was using a jackhammer almost all day, and at one point I looked down at my watch, and this is how it looked:

Watch Wrist Hand Technology Gadget

Watch Wrist Watch accessory Analog watch Strap

I call it Moon Dust as it is so fine, it gets in your pores, or at least that is how it feels!!
I think it looks pretty cool, but unfortunately it is not very durable - just blowing on the watch makes it look like before again :roll:

P.S.
Before taking these photos, I removed the watch and blew the dust of my arms so the watch would stand out more, or else everything (the watch and the arm) would have been the same color :-d

·
Registered
654 Posts
Actually wish this was a mod, a dust effect. For some watches would as per the picture look truely cool

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marrin
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.