WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the strap adapters that come stock on the DW-5600BBN will take a 24mm Zulu strap? Or are they too narrow?

--Matthew

·
Registered
542 Posts
Does anyone know if the strap adapters that come stock on the DW-5600BBN will take a 24mm Zulu strap? Or are they too narrow?

--Matthew
I am sure I will be corrected by someone that has tried it, but they are 23mm wide, they will take a 24mm, but it will slightly bunch up where it passes through the adaptors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
542 Posts
I use a 24mm Zulu strap in the same adapters on my 6900 so yes, but you may find thicker straps are a tight fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
924 Posts

--Matthew
5600BBN uses the standard casio adapter. It can accommodate the 24mm wide zulu strap. I measured the inside width before and according to my record the exact width is 24.3 mm (using a caliper).

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I have a GLS5600 coming, don't know yet what the specs are. I hope the strap is a little tight. When I use other adapters I have to put double back tape on the back of the watch to keep the watch from sliding.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I have a DW-5600CL and I'm running a black 24mm NATO strap (converted into a single strap) on mine. Works great and is one of my most comfortable Squares.

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
I use the Casio OEM adapters on my AE-2000. A 24mm Maratac Zulu fits fine, but the watch head can slide along the strap. To keep this from happening, I push a bit of the strap tail into the 12 o'clock adapter. With a Zulu one can position the watch head so just the right amount of strap tail goes into the adapter. With a NATO this can be hit and miss due to the extra flap and front side keeper. For this reason I sometimes remove the NATO flap as acadian indicated.

AE-2000W-1AV, adapters, Maratac 24mm Zulu (P8290506).JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts