WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick question -

I have a DW-5600B-2V, the one with the blue line around the display. As and when electric0ant has his sales ready I'll be buying a blue bezel from him. The obviously difficult thing will be finding the matching blue straps.

I was looking on the net last night for 18mm strap adapters and have come across some on Shapeways that I can use a NATO with.

My question is if anyone here has done this to their 5xxxC and what their thoughts are. Any pics if so?

Cheers for any info 馃憤

EDIT - Pics below from their website:

Premium Member
Have used the standard 16mm version of these and they are ok but never kept them on for long as I preferred the normal strap after all. Not exactly what you asked but just letting you know the adapters worked ok mate

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Have used the standard 16mm version of these and they are ok but never kept them on for long as I preferred the normal strap after all. Not exactly what you asked but just letting you know the adapters worked ok mate
Thanks Dxnnis.

The adapters must have had some play if you used the 16mm?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Premium Member
I used them on one of my squares, just commented on the actual adapters quality which was ok.
Sorry should have clarified a bit better

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
I used them on one of my squares, just commented on the actual adapters quality which was ok.
Sorry should have clarified a bit better
Aah ok, gotcha

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts