I am a lucky man . :-d
I received these 2 at the same day .
My first 20 & 25 anni G .

DW-5025D

DW-5700ML

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
two watches with very special lcds. can hardly imagine how the 5700 looks in real. lits pixeled, like an old nintendo video game, i like that!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Awesome!! I love both of those! Nice haul!!:-!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Both of these have great lcds. I've only just started looking at the older G's and I love the 5000 version that has this red lcd as well.:-!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Congratulations on receiving 2 classic pieces and wear them in good health! :-!

·
7,546 Posts
Nice collectibles :) I love that box that the 5025 comes in too. How are you liking the mirror display? So unique

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice collectibles :) I love that box that the 5025 comes in too. How are you liking the mirror display? So unique
yes ! mirror display is cool and readable .
but 25D-series is not the first time that casio use it .
as i know , casio made xxM-8T series at 1999/nov .
the display is mirror too .

BABY-G BGD-110 series had golden mirror and silver mirror display .

BGD-110G

BGW-110

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Very nice combination there Tiger. I have the same one now! Well, the DW-5025D is in mint condition, but the DW-5700ML is only good condition with plenty of usage signs. It seems to be very hard to find these days.

Casio_DW5700ML_1.jpg
(it actually looks better in person, outside of glaring light reflections)

On mine the screen is nearly flawless except for one tiny nick. The bezel resin has a number of scuffs and gouges and otherwise looks good overall, except that there are some cracks... the telltale sign of resin rot. The securing screws turn easily, though (typical problem is them becoming fused). There are two places where there are hairline cracks that suggests the resin is going to need some TLC right away. The band is OK, with various tiny nicks and scratches. The strap keeper has some scuffs but is OK overall. The screw caseback has a patina of scratches, but no nasty gouges from bad battery changes. This is a great "wear any day" example. If it was mint, I'd be afraid to wear it. ;-) Now I just have to get a replacement bezel... which is not going to be easy. :-(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts