WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...I was wondering if anyone knows where I can possibly find a replacement Band/Strap for my G-SHOCK DW-6100. It's an older model (1992) and haven't had too much luck.

Are there alternatives that you think might work - like one for a DW-6600?

Any suggestions would be great - thanks in advance!

·
Registered
40 Posts
What color lettering are you seeking? There a white-lettered strap on ebay right now. I don't know where you'd go for a yellow-lettered version.

A 6600 strap might work, or it might not. I think it shares the same width as the 6100, but the depth of the notch may be different. I don't have a 6600 to compare.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Did you check ebay? Also look at the top of the forum here in the FAQ section I think are some links for parts suppliers.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What color lettering are you seeking? There a white-lettered strap on ebay right now. I don't know where you'd go for a yellow-lettered version.

A 6600 strap might work, or it might not. I think it shares the same width as the 6100, but the depth of the notch may be different. I don't have a 6600 to compare.
Looking for the black version...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looking for the black version...
I don't think Casio did one in black, unless you're referring to the underlying resin.

Correct bands for the DW6100 carry the printing "WATER RESIST" and "200M" in a color matching the bezel printing. Those are the colors I referenced in my original reply, although after rechecking I see I have to correct myself -- one of the variants is orange, not yellow.

·
Registered
371 Posts

yes ! orange , not yellow .;-)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks this looks like the one except it doesn't have the 200M Water Resist in White...guess I'll order 1 unless something else comes up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW I got lucky and did another check on ebay and found a new one -http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=290354786143&view=all&tid=361516387019

WOOHOO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts