WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

DW-6900 Rasta in da house!

3K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  stepsan 
#1 ·
After looking at the plethora of white G-Shocks that have been posted lately, and also after staring at the pictures of the DW-6900R in the G-Shock Bible (thanks Mansrow!) and on Sjors site, I decided I really needed one of these watches. I perused the 'bay and luckily there was one available at a good price from Michael of msgdistributors. I had heard he was a good seller (I had never bought from him before), and I have to say that is an understatement - he is great!

I bought the watch on Thursday mid-afternoon. Michael sent me an e-mail that afternoon and a few hours after that, I got the tracking number. The watch had been mailed the same afternoon I bought it. I got it yesterday! Great service from Michael.

I love this one. I think the glossy white is distinctive and will help keep the dirt from sticking to it. Thanks to all that showed pics of this one for pushing me over the edge. It will definitely get some wear this summer. I hope the band keepers don't wear out prematurely.

Here are the pics, and I apologize for the lousy lighting. I normally take pictures in the natural sunlight on my back porch, but it was 100 degrees F here in Texas yesterday, and my porch is "naturally air-conditioned" and it was hot out there. So, I took the pics inside and the color balance is off.

See less See more
#3 ·
Very Cool watch Larry i have seen it in person and it is Sharp. I realy like the gold display and buttons :-! :-!. oooh almost fortgot the el very nice lion |>

#11 ·
Very nice indeed.

How much did you pick it up for?

£100 shipped is the Cheapest i've seen them on eBay in recent time & thats the only reason I don't have one yet.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.