WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took about a week to arrive, but my wait was over today :-! got it home, dismantled, lubed case back gasket and gave it a good clean up. Hasn't had a hard life at all, but there was a bit of wrist cheese and a few hairs lodged in places :-s always like to get rid of that stuff on 2nd hand watches.

Like this watch a lot, it's a Terje Haakonsen signature model with some nice little touches on the strap/backlight etc.

Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure :-d

Is that a 'cat' strap keeper?????????.........

Here's it's tail round the back :-!...........

Sorry Hoochy, it fits just fine, the longest resin strap on any G i've ever seen. You're gonna have to find your own :-d

Lume shot especially for Sjors, seems particularly hard to catch the lume shot right on this watch............

DW-9800 Wademan is on it's way tomorrow fingers crossed, i've had a bit of a splurge lately on G-Shocks, the wife'll kill me if she finds out :-d

Rusty

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Hi Rusty,

Awesome pics|>

Btw did you change the background of the EL light?

I find it rather unusual as i use to have the Black/Grey model and the EL shows a skateboarder.

cheers~
SKy

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi Rusty,

Awesome pics|>

Btw did you change the background of the EL light?

I find it rather unusual as i use to have the Black/Grey model and the EL shows a skateboarder.

cheers~
SKy
That is the correct background Skyhook, there appears to be 5 different Terje Haakonsen Signature models 2 with snowboarders and 3 with panthers. More info found here http://yamazaru.sakura.ne.jp/g/dw9100/risefreak.html they are the last 5 risemen on the bottom row :) click on any watch and a new page will open with more info and pics, including the EL background pics.

Hi Rusty,

Awesome watch. I have the red version and it was a kind of Holy Grail for me. The lumeshot is Awesome. I love that panther. I'm glad you like it and it fits your wrist.

Wear in good health:-!

Cheers,

Sjors
Thanks Sjors :) i know you have the red version, where do you think i get most of my G-Shock info from :-d

Whenever i see a G that i want, 1st stop is to your site for a look at a few pics and a bit of info :-! G-Peopleland is a mecca for many enthusiast out there.

Rusty

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
God damn I love the Risemans! I was very surprised to see it wasn't the grey model the ebay picks were deceiving!

Fantastic Riseman though!
Ditto about the colour, though i am not at all unhappy with what i got b-):-! It's not immediately apparent, but the case is pearly/metallic, looks really nice.

Rusty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts