WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Anything specific you want to know about? I don't own one, but it also on my radar. I have other 5500's that I can talk about for size/style and the like, the only difference would be the functions. There's also a post on Sjors' 50g's blog about the orange version that you can look at if you haven't: 50 Gs

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have the exact watch and I love it! The negative display is one of the best I've seen. I usually don't like negatives and will stray away, but this one is sharp and clear. So easy to use. It's a very comfortable watch too- one of the most comfortable watches I own. My only complaint is that the buttons are stiff because of the rubber coating. I have a thread on it when I got one of these. Check the threads I've started for more info.

tl:dr it's a great watch and I love mine!!

Will.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like an interesting watch. I'm torn between a 5500 or a 5610 atomic. With the 5500 I don't have to worry about syncing.
Thanks for the info, just another dilemma for me

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
6,520 Posts
There was an GW-5500 with multiband 5. :)

Sounds like an interesting watch. I'm torn between a 5500 or a 5610 atomic. With the 5500 I don't have to worry about syncing.
Thanks for the info, just another dilemma for me

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
the 5500's trap are longer than the 5600, around 2cm
if you have skinny wrist, the tail's gonna be sticking out -
I love wearing the 5500 most when riding my bike, wearing it outside my long-sleeved - whereas the king seems too bulky and the 5600 seems too small

1 - 9 of 9 Posts