WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if i am putting this thread here, if its misplaced but i am looking for a DW5025D-8 and cant find one...except on ebay but there were only 3...

are there an other websites or ebay seller you can tell me about to look for this watch???

i put a WTB search on the WTB forum but no answer yet

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Sorry if i am putting this thread here, if its misplaced but i am looking for a DW5025D-8 and cant find one...except on ebay but there were only 3...

are there an other websites or ebay seller you can tell me about to look for this watch???

i put a WTB search on the WTB forum but no answer yet
and only 3 is not enough for you? how many you want to buy?`they are quite expensive now, i didnt expect that. why you dont want a spike lee, dw-5000sl, cheaper and not so rare, also has screwback, and classic dw-5000 look! good luck :-!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well 3 are too less i think.they must be some more sellers out there

i like the clear look after seeing the pics here on the forum

i think its a unique watch

dont care for screwback...not a collector in that sense

·
Registered
721 Posts
Your best bet are those 3 listings you've found on Ebay is my best guess because I've got "fair" online searching skills and at least for me here in the States, those 3 Ebay listings are it. Otherwise, I'd have to search brick and mortar stores like Macy's which currently don't have them around here in the Bay Area...

Maybe you're just the same as me and aren't willing to pay more than retail+tax based on what they go for on Ebay...but so far, this past week, those Ebay listings are it.

Good luck.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the infos so far...i just thought that there must be more then 3 people/listings for this watch on internet.....i wanted to try and find a good deal and not pay the retail price if possible....so if this watch is so hard to find why doesnt have a collector value or does it?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Another Ocean-Grey-Thread from you? I suppose you start annoying potential sellers. :-d

wanted to try and find a good deal and not pay the retail price if possible....so if this watch is so hard to find why doesnt have a collector value or does it?
I think you'll have to pay slightly above the old retail price because of the collector's value.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts