WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
am i still eligible? ill post the FIFA friendship.
thanks for the link. i almost forgot bout the link.
It's still open for another week. If there's not too many more submissions I should be able to get one to everyone. I don't want to dissuade anyone, but I only have so many, and I'll feel bad about leaving anyone out.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
It's still open for another week. If there's not too many more submissions I should be able to get one to everyone. I don't want to dissuade anyone, but I only have so many, and I'll feel bad about leaving anyone out.
no worries !!! totally understandable :-!

·
Registered
102 Posts
how much was the shipping? im guessing $4?
Around that, but this is the time to order parts for your other watches as well(extra bezel, screws, springbars, gaskets). Some of those parts will be out of stock so they will ship separately but you will be only charge ONCE for shipping, that "expensive" $4.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Around that, but this is the time to order parts for your other watches as well(extra bezel, screws, springbars, gaskets). Some of those parts will be out of stock so they will ship separately but you will be only charge ONCE for shipping, that "expensive" $4.

thanks for the info. i heard of the shipping myth and good to hear its true.
:-!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey Riley,
thanks for this great 'contest'. I just put myself in as well.
Nice read over there, too.

If those little protectors are only 3,50 USD why can tiktox afford to sell them for 11 GBP? That's thrice (three times) as much as the original cost!
I once needed a new bezel and strap for my Frogman and they wanted to charge me 70 USD only for the straps..

·
Registered
544 Posts
Protector should be included with the watch...its waste of time searching for it at the right size, price etc...i wonder why Casio doesn't include them in the box for a little more money...

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts