WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, hope all is well, I managed to grab a DW5610SU for a very reasonable £47.70, I wasn't buying any more squares and although I'd seen the utility range I wasn't interested in another negative display, but I do like the black and grey bezel, grey band and the subtle differences in the glass, and figured for under £50 I'll bite, and change the module and flip the black negative one in a standard 5600e case etc,

I did a quick mock up with a positive display, and a secondary one with a negative blue module which I already own, I'd like your opinions on the blue, I currently don't have a spare 5600e-1 but depending on how well the blue is received, I may choose the blue route instead...

The watch hasn't arrived yet but a few of you know how impatient I am when I buy a square and have to throw ideas around straight away, I'm sure I'm not alone there...

·
Registered
800 Posts
I like that DW5610 (why is it called '5610'.. the world may never know) a lot.
The black/gray resin is nice, would look great on a GW5000 I bet.
As far as the blue vs positive.. well, I'd probably keep it stock.

p.s. wanna sell me a B5600 with yellow display and blacked out case (from BC-1B) to cover the cost ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that DW5610 (why is it called '5610'.. the world may never know) a lot.
The black/gray resin is nice, would look great on a GW5000 I bet.
As far as the blue vs positive.. well, I'd probably keep it stock.

p.s. wanna sell me a B5600 with yellow display and blacked out case (from BC-1B) to cover the cost ;)
I don't have one of those for sale unfortunately, I may have one or two b5600 going at some point but I've not decided which ones yet, I definitely don't need to have 4 in my collection though ;)

When you say stock you mean keep with the negative black display in the 5610? I'm definitely gonna swap it out for either pos or blue...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah, factory/stock negative I think looks good, but so does would the positive. The blue might be more contrasting if that's what you are going for, but I typically like a color display to complement accents or bezel/band color.

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Yeah, factory/stock negative I think looks good, but so does would the positive. The blue might be more contrasting if that's what you are going for, but I typically like a color display to complement accents or bezel/band color.
Actually exactly my thoughts too!

The blue would be great, BUT - IMHO it would have to have some matching blue somewhere to properly "fit".

The pos out of the two for me

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts