WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked one of these up on eBay recently and used it to time my walk to work today through Central Park. (38 minutes and a handful of seconds for those of you keeping score.)

I've always liked the 6600 -- and I like the black and orange color scheme on the 6600B. (I'll take some pictures when I get a chance.) It is a nice variation on "standard" color scheme. Any other fans out there?

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hi,
I think the standard DW6600 will be my next purchase - it's a classic I think. And it's the first G-Shock I remember seeing in a TV commercial - so I gotta have one - it's not that expensive anyway, the only thing that kept me from buying one so far is that it's got less functions than a modern G. I'll probably miss the multiple alarms of my Muddy or Riseman.

Greetings, Sedi:)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
The only one I have is my Cable Guy one and I haven't even worn it yet :think:

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the DW-6600. I would to get more, but there are other distractions.:) I can only offer these...

Great pic! As someone else posted recently, the 6600 is a classic for a reason. And I must say I think the orange coloring really adds something to the 6600.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Those 6600B's with the orange button are really cool! :-!

I love the 6600, too! I am always taking my two DW-6600's (and my 6620) and puting different bezels and bands on them. I find that it's a little easier for my eyes to pick up the time at glance on these than on the 6900 series... ;-)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I got a pre-owned oneself. The orange lettering had worn off but managed to re-do myself with an orange paint marker. Really like the orange accents, it's a great combination with black:-!
Lee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts