WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Seriously...I did not need to see that. Oh well...here goes another $34.

This makes about 5 or 6 purchases in the past 4 weeks!

Reactions: Vincent401

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I wouldn't be too upset about having paid $60. We'd probably have to pay twice that in the UK... if they sold them in the UK. o|

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
$14.98 !?!? Looks like some kind of Wal-Mart clearance?

Wow. It's crazy sometimes what these go for when on sale+clearance!

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
And now, instead of just spending $34 for the G9052, I had to order a G9000 Mudman to go with my atomic/solar muddie. *Exhale...Must close wallet...

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
And now, instead of just spending $34 for the G9052, I had to order a G9000 Mudman to go with my atomic/solar muddie. *Exhale...Must close wallet...
A Gulfman would go nice with those. ;-)

·
Registered
6,892 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I wonder if Target has anything right now...

·
Registered
533 Posts
I went to every Target store in my area. No deals like that to be found. Guess the early bird gets the Gshock.. Great deals guys! :-!o|

·
Registered
209 Posts
If it's been within the last 30 days, usually if you report the new price to Amazon, they will credit you the difference.

I did that when I bought a camcorder earlier this year. It's hard to find the right address to send in to, but it's there.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Buzz,
How long ago at target? Great finds.

·
Registered
209 Posts
If it's been within the last 30 days, usually if you report the new price to Amazon, they will credit you the difference.

I did that when I bought a camcorder earlier this year. It's hard to find the right address to send in to, but it's there.
:-x Oops, just now realized you bought yours at Target...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts