WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
DWATCH beta site is up and running! http://www.dwatch.net/ and we would love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Being a part of the WUS community and as we value your ongoing support, we are happy to launch with a special offer for WUS members:
20% discount on the basic DWATCH $890 price.
In addition, you will receive 50% discount on any customization made on the basic model.
This special offer enables you to create your preferred customized DWATCH while paying only half the price for parts and labor!
The DWATCH pre-order special offer is valid until December 23rd 2008.
Pre-ordering is currently available through email only. Please send us your requested customization and once we validate your request we will place your order.
Expected delivery date is the beginning of April 2009.
Take advantage of our WUS special offer and order your DWATCH now!

Alon Behar

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Cool site. I love making the different combos. I liked the stainless case with black/ss bezel, orange hands with white second hand, black dial, and orange strap.

Very cool!

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Great, news Alon, I've already been on and had fun with all the different watch configurations. :-! If I get a custom one, will that still come with the cool stingray caseback design?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lex my friend, thank you, and yes the drawing of the sting ray will be on all the case backs and it was custom done for our company by an artist friend.

Great, news Alon, I've already been on and had fun with all the different watch configurations. :-! If I get a custom one, will that still come with the cool stingray case back design?

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Alon congrats!!!

Watches look amazing and the config. tool on the site is fresh!!

Love this man, I have the feeling this is going to be a big hit:rodekaart:rodekaart

Cheers-
Ian

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ian

Thank you

alon

Alon congrats!!!

Watches look amazing and the config. tool on the site is fresh!!

Love this man, I have the feeling this is going to be a big hit:rodekaart:rodekaart

Cheers-
Ian

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Hi guys
DWATCH beta site is up and running! http://www.dwatch.net/ and we would love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Being a part of the WUS community and as we value your ongoing support, we are happy to launch with a special offer for WUS members:
20% discount on the basic DWATCH $890 price.
In addition, you will receive 50% discount on any customization made on the basic model.
This special offer enables you to create your preferred customized DWATCH while paying only half the price for parts and labor!
The DWATCH pre-order special offer is valid until December 23rd 2008.
Pre-ordering is currently available through email only. Please send us your requested customization and once we validate your request we will place your order.
Expected delivery date is the beginning of April 2009.
Take advantage of our WUS special offer and order your DWATCH now!

Alon Behar
i like the layout, its nice!

u list basic price here at $890, on website its $990. is it meant to be different? and discount applies to which?

i like the watch, nice layout mate. will you be offering titanium version? and if there a ready made model to view?

good luck!:)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi
Thank you, The basic price for the custom watch is $890, for the 2 models the black ray and the sting ray the list price is $990.

The dials on the black and sting ray is different and not available to the customer as a custom dial. Both watches are limited to 100 watches.

Discount 20% applies to all watches including the models.

No plans for a titanium version at this point.

cheers

Alon Behar

i like the layout, its nice!

u list basic price here at $890, on website its $990. is it meant to be different? and discount applies to which?

i like the watch, nice layout mate. will you be offering titanium version? and if there a ready made model to view?

good luck!:)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Alon,

The site looks tight! Customization is very, VERY, slick, works 100% in my browser (Firefox/Mac OSX). The Black Ray calls to me....

Question: Are you planning to have more hand shapes available for this model?

What amazes me about DWATCH is the speed at which you are getting stuff out there and it is perfect the first time around!

- Wayne

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
what comes on the basic custom watch...

cool site and watch but pricing seems confusing.

Hi
Thank you, The basic price for the custom watch is $890, for the 2 models the black ray and the sting ray the list price is $990.

The dials on the black and sting ray is different and not available to the customer as a custom dial. Both watches are limited to 100 watches.

Discount 20% applies to all watches including the models.

No plans for a titanium version at this point.

cheers

Alon Behar

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Wayne

First thank you for your kind words.
We will definitely offer more hand shapes in the future and more dial versions.
We just starting and the response is great.

Cheers

Alon Behar

Alon,

The site looks tight! Customization is very, VERY, slick, works 100% in my browser (Firefox/Mac OSX). The Black Ray calls to me....

Question: Are you planning to have more hand shapes available for this model?

What amazes me about DWATCH is the speed at which you are getting stuff out there and it is perfect the first time around!

- Wayne

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi
If I can help in any way please let me know.

Alon

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hey Alon, is the "ultramarin" (sic) dial/hand a homage to my work? If so thats awesome.

Also not sure if the "ivory" dial/hands are supposed to be called "ivory", if they are black? Maybe the black should be "ebony" or "anthracite"?

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great question

The basic watch comes with:

Case - polished.
Bezel - black.
Dial - black
hands - zinc white
Seconds hands - vermilion red
Strap - Black nato

Price for the basic model $890
When you customizing the watch each part have a different price for example:
case - $89
Bezel - $78
Dial - $65
Assembly - $39
So the basic price of the watch + the price of your custom parts will be the price of your custom DWATCH.

Thank you

Alon Behar

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 28 Posts