WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

It has been a long time since my last post and I apologize for that.
Dwatch has been working well and answering all Email’s, I had to take some time off you all know what I mean.
I want to take this opportunity to wish you all at Watchuseek forum happy holidays.

With the Holiday season I would like to present to you our new ceramic dials and a very special limited edition.
The new ceramic dials are in black with silver lined indexes.
The new Rose Gold plated (10 microns) Dwatch have its own ceramic dial with rose gold lined indexes. In addition there is a special pair of hands.
The rose gold comes with a black rubber strap and a rose gold plated buckle.
The rose gold is a limited edition of 4 pieces and started as a request of one of our best clients.
Prices for the holiday special are:

Dwatch with ceramic dial and mesh bracelet $980 including s&h.

Dwatch Rose gold ceramic Dial rubber strap $1410 including s&h

Thank you and enjoy your holidays

Cheers

Alon Behar

·
Banned
2,768 Posts
Howdy Alon :)

IMHO few dive watches can do tool and dress in equal measure and manage to be completely competent at both. My DWatch does that and at a better price than most of the other similarly capable options. It remains one of my all time favourite watches.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
I agree 100%. Glad to see Alon is back with some very fine new offerings. Just Friday a few days ago, I was checking on DWatch site, and got to see the beautiful rose gold DWatch. Vintage + modern and numerous custom options at a reasonable price. An absolute keeper.

Howdy Alon :)

IMHO few dive watches can do tool and dress in equal measure and manage to be completely competent at both. My DWatch does that and at a better price than most of the other similarly capable options. It remains one of my all time favourite watches.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, you are the best.
Thank you for your kind words.
Here are some more pictures:

·
Registered
804 Posts
The gold looks stunning! If I wore gold id have one........Great job!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I agree 100%. Glad to see Alon is back with some very fine new offerings. Just Friday a few days ago, I was checking on DWatch site, and got to see the beautiful rose gold DWatch. Vintage + modern and numerous custom options at a reasonable price. An absolute keeper.
I third that. Love the new dial. My Dwatch has been awesome, and the one I wear more than any other watch.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Right there with you guys! Mine is ALL Black and I love it! Wish I could get another...Perhaps after the Holidays. Movement still running super! Top Notch especially for the $.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The blue and red dials

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'm very tempted especially for the 30% off but have already a trimix 44mm...and for some reason they look to me similar to justify a purchase right now anyway on your website you mention 2 different ceramic dials one all black and one with silver indexes could not see any difference, do you have real pics to show the 2 different ceramic dials?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
DWATCH offers the specs of similar watches selling for $3000+ my DWATCH has NEVER had any issue mechanical or otherwise. The Casing is large yet super comfortable and the dial is awesome! Wish I could afford another one but this Economy! :(

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Casanova Jr.
In the above pictures you see the ceramic dial with the silver indexes.
In the picture below you see the same ceramic dial but instead of the silver index there is a black index.

I hope that picture helps.

if I can help in any other way please let me know

cheers

Alon Behar

1 - 12 of 12 Posts