WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally grabbed some photos of my dad's Omega Dynamic, purchased in mid 2002 brand new from BernardWatches. Since then it's kept spectacular time, and easily rivals my Seamaster Professional (also with an ETA 2892), Breitling Superocean and Submariner.
It's also been extremely rugged, this is his one and only watch and he wears it for everything. Cosmetically, the finely brushed finish stainless steel has held up great, and I can't see any scratches on the crystal (sapphire?). I bought it for him on its legibility, which is excellent: large white sword hands set against a black dial with large arabic numerals.
It's still going strong, never been regulated or serviced, and I suppose he resets the time every 12-20 days, so the accuracy is terrific. It was kind of under noticed when it was produced, but it's an example of excellent value, style and accuracy.
It's one of the best watches not made anymore, IMHO along with the Breitling B1 and Omega SMP.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Photos unavailable.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I've seen a few on here the last few days, both chrono and non chrono, and it has me searching for one now. Nice little watches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts