WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of you guys know offhand if this latest aviation model is more user friendly than the GW-3000 model I used to own.it was a PITA to study the manual to utilize this or that operation.does the smart access crown on the new version cut down on the complicaticated operation of the previous versions,i.e. less button pushing,thanks ahead of time for any help or info.

CHEERS
john

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
A1000 is far more intuitive, 3000 & 4000 if not worn regularly you will definitely be reaching for the manual the A1000 is very easy to work out once you have grasped the principle of the smart crown, and finally auto DST...

Q-6

·
Registered
36 Posts
I agree, the A1000 is easier to use. Every main hands are used in all modes, so you don't have to read a tiny-mini-semi-hidden subdial to know which mode you're using and if it's working.
And using a crown to set the hands is much much more natural than electronic pushers.
I just finished uploading a video, it's all in French sorry, but I tried to show how the watch works : Revue Casio G-Shock GW-A1000D - YouTube

1 - 5 of 5 Posts