WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody bought from eBay seller "Kirovka", aka "VintageRussianWatches4You"?

·
Registered
859 Posts
No, but I've thought about it. His prices are a little high, but it seems he has really good stuff. I haven't seen something of his that was an obvious fake or franken (though I could be missing details).

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, but I've thought about it. His prices are a little high, but it seems he has really good stuff. I haven't seen something of his that was an obvious fake or franken (though I could be missing details).
That is what I think too, pwalsh; he charges low shipping prices and that offsets the total cost a bit. A lot also depends on whether the watches need a service or not.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
That is what I think too, pwalsh; he charges low shipping prices and that offsets the total cost a bit. A lot also depends on whether the watches need a service or not.
I've bought from that seller. Sometimes he sells franken, sometimes very fine old watches. b-) The prices are a little high, and the watches need to be serviced.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Has anybody bought from eBay seller "Kirovka", aka "VintageRussianWatches4You"?
I have bought from him more than once and I have received only good items and fast shipments, and he went out of his way to get my first long desired Tochmekh. You do need to know your watches though, as some of his offerings are a bit shady, but if you read between the lines, he actually hints you when they are.

So in short, I recommend him, but you must do your homework.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts