WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Yes ... there are two threads on dfj-store within the last 2 months. Just do a quick search and you will find them.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
theres at least one involving joynet too!
my personal experience with them went well|>

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a watch enroute now from joynet. Going ok so far, but make sure you read the line that states may take 3-4 business days to ship. Not to get to your house, to just ship the item.

I didn't get my tracking number until late on the 4th day. No big deal if ya know, just a heads up. I didn't read it that close and was a little disappointed as I don't understand why it takes 4 days to "drop it in the mail".

·
Registered
399 Posts
yeah, my (basically good) experience with joynetcafe too. it took them a few days to ship, but once shipped, it did arrive in the US quickly. no problems.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I've bought from joynet a few times and have never had a problem. EMS shipping from Japan is usually really fast. Japanese sellers don't usually have really cheap prices, but the selection and service is usually much better.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the responses. I ended up buying from joynet and had an excellent experience, communication was great and shipping was fast. I can now recommend them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts