WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this joblot on ebay last week. They arrived this morning. I'm more than ecstatic with one of them though. Can you spot it? I did.

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
To be honest - I haven't a clue.:-s

·
Registered
915 Posts
Can't make out the watches, I guess if one is "real", meaning diamonds, that would be the gem. If I had to guess, it would be the thin ladies wg/diamond on the far right or the square watch with the light green strap.

Mike

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
I think I can see a Ladies Omega second in from the right, if it's running okay should be worth around the $300 mark.

If it is, it's probably a 483 movement encase in white gold, the movement pops out from the case pretty easily.

Or, I could be wrong of course.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I used to buy a lot of watches at garage sales, and stumbled upon some relatively valuable ladies watches with interchangeable bezels. I know Gucci even made a version. Is it the watch on the far left?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Since you didn't specific if its a watch (if it is a watch I'd say one of the two slender looking ladies watches, but thats just going on looks to me :D)

If it isn't a watch then its most likely one of those Bezels at the side there :D lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess if one is "real", meaning diamonds, that would be the gem. If I had to guess, it would be the thin ladies wg/diamond on the far right.
It is indeed. It's a 1950s diamond and platinum Vertex cocktail watch, with a w/g strap.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Please take a better pic.
This is the seller's photograph. I won't be able to upload photographs for a few days as my camera is being repaired.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I can see a Ladies Omega second in from the right, if it's running okay should be worth around the $300 mark.

If it is, it's probably a 483 movement encase in white gold, the movement pops out from the case pretty easily.

Or, I could be wrong of course.
I'm afraid you are, please see my post above.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was close.
I've just re-read my response to your earlier post, and it reads as being rude and condescending. I didn't mean it to be that, and if I caused any offence, please accept my sincere apologies.

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Platinum! Here, have a banana. monkey2.gif

1 - 20 of 25 Posts