WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a first time poster here in the Russian forum. I was, however, here a few weeks back doing some poking around about the Vostok Europe K3 Submarine Automatic. I ended up buying the watch and so far I love it.

A couple days ago I bought this on eBay:

I was actually buying some other items from this guy and saw the watch and just liked the look of it. What is it? Piece of junk or decent watch? He says it works good and keeps good time. It was a total impulse buy, any comments?

Thanks, I look forward to posting here in the future.:thanks

·
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It sounds like an interesting watch to start my 'vintage' russian collection with. 'post Perestroika' would put it at less than 20 years old. I hope it looks and works as well as advertised.

What kind of strap or bracelet would this watch have?

Will post some pictures when I get it ready to wear.

Thanks!!

·
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Watch came in today, will post pictures on Thurs or friday. My question is, is this a manual wind only watch? Wearing it now!!

·
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I put it on a braided band for now, seems to look good. One scratch I still need to buff out on the crystal.

Here is a shot with it next to the Vostok Europe K3 Submarine:

Shot of it on the wrist, really shows the scratch. Not very noticable in real life.

Look forward to learning more about these watches, some of the dials on the Alabtros are very cool! Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts