WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Ive never used them but they seem to sell a lot of stuff that looks like estate sales or house clearance items and their watches dont have box and papers. Have a trawl through fake busters and youll soon find lots of threads about estate sale items and most of them are fakes eg "my grandad always wore a timex but we found this Rolex in his shed when he died" The description that runs something like "our products are professionally inspected, time tested and polished" could mean anything. Having said that they seem to have a lot of good feedback but bear in mind that too can be manipulated as the sellers offer refunds as bribes for good feedback. End of the day its down to your wanting to take a risk. If you know the AT inside out and can spot issues when you receive it, then might be worth a shot but the Aqua terra is an easy watch to source and get a discount on. The model you're looking at is the older model (nothing at all wrong with that, its a great watch) but the price of those is sliding a bit at the moment, at least in the UK. Best of luck

·
Banned
151 Posts
If the price is good, and you buy it on ebay using paypal with a credit card, I will go for it as I know I am protected.
Remember to check the seller's feedbacks as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts