WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

i would like to buy promaster watch from this seller (ultimate-watches(Singapore)). He has some good track record (positive feedback), but since this is the first time i am even thinking of going into Ebay watch buying, i was wondering does anyone have experience with this seller., furthermore if anyone has a god tip for legit citizen promaster seller on ebay, please advice.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
237 Posts
There are some real goof-balls out of Singapore selling on Peebay. NOt saying that they are crooks, but I DO know that they shill bid their own auctions. The one you are referring to I have not seen before. However, these high feedback sellers often have multiple accounts going simultaneously.
Personally I would just keep an eye on Amazon. The prices change daily.
Good luck.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
dont forget to factor in duty/custom tax as well (if buying oversea), but I do know a lot of sellers from that area tend to help the buyer out on their shipping form,

but true what Aaamax mentioned about eBay and shill bidding - my experience was with Korean sellers (including the one who claimed to be in Japan), most shill bids - I know this from personal experience while I was there

There are some real goof-balls out of Singapore selling on Peebay. NOt saying that they are crooks, but I DO know that they shill bid their own auctions. The one you are referring to I have not seen before. However, these high feedback sellers often have multiple accounts going simultaneously.
Personally I would just keep an eye on Amazon. The prices change daily.
Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts