WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice watches. I like the larger lume markers on the TT. I don't know if I could ever get away with the gold, but it looks better side, by side.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oscar, a picture is definitely worth a thousand words...actually over 32 thousand here in canada...

But I agree, I never thought that I liked TwoTone watches until I started to really get to see them...

I Just picked up the white face TT Daytona...

Stood there, looking down at the Elusive White dial SS, and the white dial TT, and for me, it was no contest....

any extra stroke I would've gotten as a collector from having the ss was heavily outweighed by the pure beauty of the TT...

In your photos, on my monitor anyway, your daytonas almost look like a rosegold...that's a TT Daytona I keep hoping for..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[/QUOTE]
the two tone love!

Isnt Stuning!!??!!!:-!:-!

looks great, especially on white dial. :p
Just looking at them side by side is really stunning

Hi, Dom.

Jeannie
Hi Jeannie!!!! Thanks again for the space here in WUS!!

Nice watches. I like the larger lume markers on the TT. I don't know if I could ever get away with the gold, but it looks better side, by side.
Its actually better looking in person Paul...Thanks for the Cigar by the way!!!:-!:-!

lovely work Oscar:-!:-!:-!
Thanks Dalip!!!

Oscar, a picture is definitely worth a thousand words...actually over 32 thousand here in canada...

But I agree, I never thought that I liked TwoTone watches until I started to really get to see them...

I Just picked up the white face TT Daytona...

Stood there, looking down at the Elusive White dial SS, and the white dial TT, and for me, it was no contest....

any extra stroke I would've gotten as a collector from having the ss was heavily outweighed by the pure beauty of the TT...

In your photos, on my monitor anyway, your daytonas almost look like a rosegold...that's a TT Daytona I keep hoping for..

i really wish i can keep them all...o|o|

1 - 20 of 27 Posts