WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There -

Happy Holidays to all. Today I have a set of "Famous" Walter's NATO adapters for the Citizen Eco-Zilla - if you have one of these watches then you must know or will soon know what these are. These adapters are in a blasted finish, probably more appropriate for ti versions of the Zilla. I am selling these adapters with an appropriate-sized 24mm NATO strap I bought from a seller on a popular auction site. For my size wrist these adapters and strap are not working out. The strap and adapters were only installed and tried on once, but never left the house...

Asking $45 shipped to the US and Canada (which is where I am located).

Save yourself the trouble of waiting for these both and get them sent to you together as a package!

I only accept PayPal - quick and easy for me...

Cheers, send e-mail to

dave_yee (at) hotmail.com for quickest response.

Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi There -

Happy Holidays to all. Today I have a set of "Famous" Walter's NATO adapters for the Citizen Eco-Zilla - if you have one of these watches then you must know or will soon know what these are. These adapters are in a blasted finish, probably more appropriate for ti versions of the Zilla. I am selling these adapters with an appropriate-sized 24mm NATO strap I bought from a seller on a popular auction site. For my size wrist these adapters and strap are not working out. The strap and adapters were only installed and tried on once, but never left the house...

Asking $45 shipped to the US and Canada (which is where I am located).

Save yourself the trouble of waiting for these both and get them sent to you together as a package!

I only accept PayPal - quick and easy for me...

Cheers, send e-mail to

dave_yee (at) hotmail.com for quickest response.

Dave

hi,
I would like to buy the lugs and strap.

thanks,
Norm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts