WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey watch-lovers, long time member, first thread. I just had to say that I have been eye-ballin a Citizen Eco Zilla for some time now and just today, finally bit the bullet and purchased one. I love it! Unfortunately, its not the titanium model but brand new for $225 for the ss I'm satified. Love the forum, keep up the good work guys!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Great watch! Get a set of Walt's strap adapters or Suppa's so you can change to leather straps for some variety...you wont be disappointed.
Chris

Hey watch-lovers, long time member, first thread. I just had to say that I have been eye-ballin a Citizen Eco Zilla for some time now and just today, finally bit the bullet and purchased one. I love it! Unfortunately, its not the titanium model but brand new for $225 for the ss I'm satified. Love the forum, keep up the good work guys!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats,Here is a isofrane on walts!

Like the suppa's better but they are always on backorder, get some adapters and have fun changing straps! I've had this watch on about 10 different straps and for the price its a fun piece!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I really need to get a better band for my eco-zilla. I love that band. I really need to get a walt adapter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts