WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help with this. The date keeps jumping ahead on this perpetual calendar style. I've adjusted the leap year but every so often just the date jumps one (day is OK). I can't figure this out. Thankso|

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Do you watch the time while the mode hand is pointed at "TME" or when it's pointed at "L-TM"?

Well, we could go through a long, drawn-out process of figuring it out. Or...you could do the following: "all-reset" followed by a "hand reference position check and correction". The instructions on how to do so are here in the manual. Once those are done, follow the manual to set the date and time. Then observe and report back periodically to state if there are still problems or if the problems went away.

Now that I've said that, it could be that you're using L-TM instead of TME for time keeping. Or the date is set wrong.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'll try it. Thanks for the suggestion.
I did the hand reference check and reset the hands. So for the date has remained. Not sure how the hands got out of line, but it looked like the Month was in between Nov and Dec so the watch functioned as though it was Dec. Thanks again for the advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts