WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just received my Citizen Ecozilla. I love this watch it is just massive. I am just not very happy wth the rubber strap that came on the watch. I know I have seen some other straps on these before. What kind of options do I have in other straps for this watch. Thanks for youe help in advance.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Curt, Think you'll enjoy the 'Zilla. Strap changes are made possible w/ the aftermarket strap adapters Walt made up. Allow you to use 24mm Zulu, Nato, Waterborne, etc. I have a set going unused, lemme know if it would do you any good.

:-!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Go with a NATO strap. I have the 2-ring versions for my watches, and I swear by them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am realy looking to put a leather strap on it. I have seen the delaurian straps and think that they look great can any one give me an idea of what kind of price I would be looking at.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
You'd have to ask Shane of course but I recently inquired about a Zilla strap and he told me they take alot of time and he was currently too busy.
I found a Don Ginsler strap for mine:

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I am realy looking to put a leather strap on it. I have seen the delaurian straps and think that they look great can any one give me an idea of what kind of price I would be looking at.
Cheapest way to put leather to a Zilla is remove the Bars from the rubber (meaning cutting them out) and then get a factory made 26mm Pam strap and force the bars through and then fit to the watch.
Or buy the adapters and build around them.

Or case intergrate the leather. (VERY time consuming and more expensive lot of work).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You'd have to ask Shane of course but I recently inquired about a Zilla strap and he told me they take alot of time and he was currently too busy.
I found a Don Ginsler strap for mine:

Where would I get this strap? I realy like it. Is it specific to the Ecozilla or will I have to modify it to fit? Thanks for everybodies help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts