WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you you seen this one? Good for you if your of Scottish blood, basically an Alt c with Rotor click with a Silver dial like the funky Supermarine model . They are a LTD to mark 60 years of some a famous race team I think...:-d
I'm still bonding with mine. from some angles it looks the nuts. The look is finished with a purple blue Alligator strap!

A

Attachments

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Looks classy ! I am impressed ...

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Ecurie Ecosse has quite the motoring history with entries in Le Mans, F1... running Coopers, Jags... Drivers such as Jackie Stewart, Innes Ireland. Give them a quick Google, think you'll find EE very interesting.

Neat watch by the way. Love the blued steel accents (matches EE's racing colours).

John

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi John
I'd been mulling over which Bremont to buy for ages, so when saw they had done a collaboration with that racing team and used the Alt C I was extremely keen to learn more about it. Saw it the flesh before pulling finally pulling the trigger at the Revival @ Goodwood.
cheers
Angus

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I've yet to wear it outside! Indoors the metallic finish on the dial doesn't look quite so flat as shown. Its a slow burner with good potential to look even better, thanks again for your comments, I am pleased to have joined you in owning one. Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

1 - 12 of 12 Posts