WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
How can you go wrong, that watch looks terrific. I tried it on the other day and loved it. Went with the gw3000 in the end by a whisker just because I prefer the orange color scheme and it saved me $200+

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it!

Very nice watch. There's a lot going on in the dial, but it's easy to focus on just one bit because of the depth of layers.

It'll take some effort to understand how to use the watch too; there's a lot to play with here.

The weight is similar to a good automatic watch.

Overall, I'm quite impressed with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for all of your photos and videos! I've been obsessing over this watch for a month or two now. I just got birthday money, and I was debating whether or not to go through with my plan to use this money to help buy this watch. Your thread confirmed it! Thank you!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Man, I'm in love with this watch! Great weight, feels solid, the black coat is much more matte than I had thought (a good thing!) and something you can't see in the pics, the green discs have a really cool reflectivity to them!

Its crazy advanced. All of the features you'd expect in a digital watch, but in analog format! I still don't understand all of the features! It'll be fun to learn them though!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Looks an impressive piece. Better for being all metal rather than plastic / metal as some of the Gs are (imho).

·
Registered
21 Posts
What an amazing watch! I would buy one if I could find one... No one in Denver has seen one in person yet. Even Casio's website is back ordered!
Enjoy!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
It does look good in black. I just ordered the standard silver/steel version of this from Amazon in the UK. It was only £160, nearly half what the standard high street jewellers price!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi folks,

I have just get my Casio Edifice EQW-M1100DC-1A2 and I am just as ipressed with it as others on this thread.
But!
I can not get Alarm working, does anybody have an idea how to get it work?
I tried to set it many ways but nothing seem work it wont sound.

All help appreciated.

Otherwise what a watch!?

·
Registered
21 Posts
After you set the time for the alarm, make sure the alram is on by pressing the "A" button (top left) until the center seconds hand points to the word "on".

I also have only great comments on my Edifice Black Label EQWM1100DC-1A2 (although I confess the watch is more about form than function).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the tip. Actualy I tried that too but what do you do after the the SECOND HAND is ON?
Should I push the A button or let it be in Alarm mode until the watch turn self into the TM mode?

Pawel :-s

·
Registered
21 Posts
Once the 2nd hand is at ON, you can push the bottom left button to return to time mode. When the alarm sounds, you can press any button once to stop the beeping. Otherwise, it will stop beeping in 10 seconds.
Good luck!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts